Reporting directly to the President & COO, the HR Manager will partner with the Company’s management team and provide support in the following areas: recruitment, employee relations, performance management, retention and training. Responsibilities will include:
• Interpret and develop Company policies and guidelines
• Counsel management regarding performance and employee relations issues
• Conduct recruitment efforts for all staffing needs
• Maintain compliance with state and federal programs such as: Affirmative Action, EEO-1 reporting and FMLA
• Provide management training programs directly or through external vendors
• Develop and coordinate employee events
Position will directly support facilities in Andover and Tewksbury, MA.
Part-time hours are approximately 24 per week.
Qualified candidates will possess:
• Bachelors Degree in Business or Human Resources
• 5 – 10 years of relevant HR experience including a minimum of 3 years in a management role. Experience in a chemical manufacturing, biotech or pharmaceutical environment strongly preferred.
• Experience in all aspects of the recruitment process.
• Working knowledge of state and federal employment law.
• Experience resolving employee relations and performance management issues.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently, maintain confidential information and use sound judgment.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE